Monday, May 10, 2010


I turned 20 on May 8th. Nothing major to report since most of my friends have not been fortunate enough to have finished exams. I did however get to watch Iron Man 2, which was pretty good. Robert Downey Jr never disappoints. He's always a tad bit schizophrenic in his roles which makes for good entertainment.

The real celebration for my birthday, will be the 14th, when all of my friends will be free to lounge around and enjoy summer. I'm really looking forward to it since usually i never get to do anything to celebrate my birthday. This year i really wanted to, not only because its my 20th, or because for once my exams finished early, but because i may not be here in Barbados for my 21st, and wouldn't have my friends to celebrate with.

Overall, I'm just happy to have lived another year =]


Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind,it doesn't matter. -Mark Twain



1 comments:

Amy said...

Of course you'll have friends to celebrate it with next year. You just won't have US. You'll have your new friends in England =P