Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer is here!


At 6pm on May 6th, summer officially began. I had my last exam, which went great, and proved to be a nice way to end off exams, and begin summer. After months of hard work i was looking forward to being able to do nothing. Not only did it mark the end of the semester for me, but also my life as an Undergraduate student. According to my father, i am "officially unemployed and unproductive"; which suits me just fine. I am too caught up right now on the fact that its summer, to truly feel like i have 'graduated', but as the months go on, especially when its time for my friends to go back to school, it will hit me.

However, while i have finished that part of my educational life, i'm planning to have another phase begin. I have plans to go to England and study for my Masters Degree, and once things go as planned, that is where i will be, come September. While i may have to wait a while to see if my hard work this past semester has paid off, i am comforted by the fact that i know that i put my best foot forward and was a dedicated and hardworking student.

Now the only thing on my mind, is what to do next and how not to be bored :)



0 comments: